This 230 ft. Riverboat is a Classic Design that was custom-built for Casino/Gaming Service, at a cost of $18+MM, & fitted with 1,500 Gaming Positions (including 1,078 Slots), but has never been in Casino or Passenger Service.
With an LOA of 230ft. and a Beam of 72 ft., it is one of the largest Riverboats that is U.S. Coast Guard ("USCG") Documented, and one of only a hand-full of passenger vessels that is documented for a total of 1,500 passengers & crew.
All the basic Mechanical Components (Engines, Generators, HVAC, Refrigeration, Lighting, Piping, etc) have been installed. The interior is ready to be fitted for Gaming or Passenger/Cruise Service.
The twin T-38 (825 HP) CUMMINS Diesels have less than 200 hours (for sea trial and delivery), with less than 100 hours on each of the three (3) CUMMINS T-38 (750 kW) Generators. The Center Generator can be turned around to serve as the third (center) drive engine, for a "triple-screw" application.
The current owner spent over three (3) to have this vessel Documented with the USCG - with Operational endorsements for:
* RECREATION * REGISTRY * COAST-WISE SERVICE
THERE ARE A NUMEROUS USES THIS 230' X 72' X 6'- 4 DECK RIVERBOAT COULD BE SUITED FOR:
* RIVER &/OR INTER-COASTAL WATERWAY CRUISES
* CASINO &/OR GAMING SERVICE
* CRUISE OR STATIONERY/SHORE SIDE VESSEL - UP TO 1,400 PASSENGERS/100 CREW
* SHORE-SIDE ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX-RESTAURANTS/BAR/GAMES
* "BOATEL" - WITH 75 DELUXE "SUITES" - FOR 150 PASSENGERS
* EXHIBITION OR CONVENTION CENTER VESSEL
* SHOW/EVENT CRUISES - FOR UP TO 1400 PASSENGERS
** TERMS AVAILABLE
Please contact Kid Denison to schedule an appointment!